Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fears and facts about BENCH in an IT company...

FRND !!: sun

FRND !!: SAP ki full form????

me: kyun?

me: google it

me: entrance exma hai

FRND !!: lolax

me: SNAP ki SAP

FRND !!: abbey

FRND !!: SAP s/w hai

me: okay software ke bare mein hai kya?

FRND !!: haan

me: Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing.

FRND !!: lol

FRND !!: yahoo answer???

me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAP_AG

FRND !!: hmmmmmmmmmmm

FRND !!: sun

FRND !!: companies may bench

FRND !!: kabh milta

me: lols

FRND !!: & wat does bench milna means??

me: lolzzz

me: u need not worry abt tht now

me:

FRND !!: yaar

FRND !!: batah naa

FRND !!: i need to knw

BUZZ!!!

FRND !!: batah naaa

FRND !!: bhai

me: http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=17302&tid=12280660&kw=bench

FRND !!: lol

me: Bench[/b]... neednt worry a lot unless it crosses 2 months.. there are cases above this but sometimes it unavoidable..

FRND !!: in short batah

FRND !!: kya hotta hai

me: cases above this but "sometimes" it unavoidable

FRND !!: me nt getting

me: hey its like ....sittin there

me: doin nothin

FRND !!: okiee

FRND !!: kisse milta hai bench?

me: its like kuchh kaam nahi hota isliye....

me: u just get use to wht others do

me: and wht u can do

me: im sayin the positive aspects as it appears to me ....a person who is not into the industry

me: the view may change after i personaly go there

me: the rules are i think different for different companies

FRND !!: okiiii

FRND !!: har bande ko milta hai???

me: depends

me: company to company

me: fir company policies'

me: how many projects are there in hand

FRND !!: mostly???

FRND !!: i heward k

me: are u of that calibre to go for that particular project

FRND !!: bench milna means

me: means wht

me: ?

FRND !!: k bandey ko boltey hai

FRND !!: ja ghar ja k beath

FRND !!: aggar unke pass nxt 2-3 mnths k lia

FRND !!: project nahi aa uske lia

me: http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=17302&tid=9347039&kw=bench

me: kuchh bhi

me: rare case

FRND !!: thnm they'll ask him to find a job 4 him

FRND !!:

me: aisa nahi bolte woh log

FRND !!: thn?

me: they need guys

me: unlog faltu mein itne log nahi uthate

me: do u think infy will hire so many guys ...like mad

FRND !!: bench means=---giving rest ???

me: unlog ke paas stock to hona chahiye na...supppose bahut sare projects ek saath aa gaye toh'

me: sab log apna experience batayenge

FRND !!: thn?

me: they will say wht they experience

me: arrey they do wanna send u back

me: they will pay u for sittin there

me: its not tht they don pay u ...durin tht period

FRND !!: office jana padhta hai???

FRND !!:

me: haa toh fir

me: lol

me: bench waha toh hota hai

me: u ll sit there

FRND !!: lolax

me: see whts goin around

FRND !!: okiee

me: get comfortable with the environment

me: do business on net ...khudka.....bcom a stockist

me: this is wht people do

me:

me: som enjoiii it

me: some hate it

FRND !!: okieee

me: ppl enjoy the [b]bench[/b] till it lasts..prodn isnt ne better hv a million ppl to vouch for it...

me: ME ON [b]BENCH[/b] FOR TWO MONTHS. WAITING FOR PROJECT FOR A MONTH AND BUFFER FOR ONE MONTH..

I DON'T SEE A PROJECT in

MILES......

me: dekh hes waitin for a project

me: jab mera tcs kat tha tabhi unlog ne ...presentation diya tha

me: they had showed a video

me: it was so inspirin yaar

me: maja aaya woh video dekhke

me: its like another college out there in TCS

me: aisa laga tabhi toh

me: abhi pata nahi kya hoga?...TCS jake hi pata chalega...

me: pak gata kya

BUZZ!!!

me:

me: sorry itna sara info bataneke liye

me: 哼哈哈哈哈..........(慘叫聲)

me: there?

No comments: